We are pleased to have Dr. Stefano Trunzo and Dr. Michael Minenna as part of the inMotion Network professional team.
Both are experienced chiropractors who's philosophy of care falls within the high standards of service excellence that inMotion Network patients are accustomed to. All patients should expect care delivered in a medical-model that fits well within a rehabilitation setting and physician supported treatment.
Services are offered at the following locations:
- Sage Creek Physiotherapy serving southeast Winnipeg and beyond the perimeter
- Quarry Physiotherapy in Arborg and Gimli serving the interlake
- Quarry Physiotherapy in Gillam serving Northern Manitoba
What is Chiropractic?
If the joints of the spine become stresed/dysfunctional (from accidents, sports injuries, improper lifting and twisting, poor posture, etc.), then the resultant inflammation, muscle spasm and disc distortion will alter the nerve’s ability to transmit information. The nerves become “irritated” and their functioning is changed leading to symptoms of ill-health and often pain. Chiropractic adjustments work by helping to place your body in the proper position that then allows the body to heal itself faster. Helping patients get pain relief for back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other related conditions originating from the spine. Chiropractic care under a trained professional can even be used to prevent injuries and help you achieve better health and wellness.
- Manual Adjustments
- Activator Adjustments
- Spinal and Postural Screenings
- Lifestyle Advice
- Corrective Exercises
Benefits of Chiropractic
- Relief from back and neck pain
- Relief from leg, knee, foot and ankle pain
- Relief from arm, wrist, shoulders or elbow pain
- Headache relief
- Improved posture
- Sciatica treatment
- Relief from stress and tension disorders
- Improved joint motion and coordination
- Relief from joint discomfort
- Treatment of whiplash injuries
- Treatment of thoracic outlet syndrome
- Work-related injuries
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relief from muscle tightness, weakness or imbalance
Who Covers Chiropractic Services?
Many third party private benefit plans cover the cost of chiropractic services. Some private/group insurance plans covering service include:
- Blue Cross
- GWL and other private insurance companies
MB Health pays a portion of your treatment to a maximum of 7 visits per calendar year per patient.
We also offer direct billing to many third party payers.
Is a Referral Necessary for Service?
A referral for service is not required in order to access services. Occasionally a referral from your physician can be helpful in the flow of medical information pertinent to your problem requiring chiropractic care. Please present your referral to our reception staff at the time of your initial assessment.