Who We Are
We are pleased to introduce our group of Manitoba physiotherapy clinics and related health care services.
The inMotion Network consists of multi-disciplinary clinics that are spacious and modern with state-of-the-art equipment. Our clinicians have extensive post-graduate training providing high standards of care consistent across our locations and services. We take pride in evidence-based practice and a commitment to our referring sources and patients to establish effective preventative programs and individualized service and care to expedite injury recovery.
We take pride in our customer service that meets or exceeds expectations. We listen to you and develop your patient care to establish the best outcomes. The inMotion Network is growing and consists of well-established clinics, many operating with over 20 years of service:
- Creekside Physiotherapy serving west Winnipeg, Headingley and beyond.
- Physiotherapy Works! operating in downtown Winnipeg.
- Quarry Physiotherapy Clinics in the Interlake and servicing Gillam, Mb.
- Portage Physiotherapy serving the Portage la Prairie region.
- Sage Creek Physiotherapy serving south east Winnipeg and beyond the perimeter.
Our Commitment / Our Mission
Our commitment to our patients, our referral sources and the community at large is defined by:
- Consistency in service excellence with a priority of providing individualized respectful care.
- Experienced, caring clinicians supported by a team of helpful support staff.
- Implementing care that is evidence-based with a strong component of active exercise and patient education.
- Offering unique and sought after physiotherapy and other healthcare services.
- Providing the highest standards in patient care incorporating prevention, assessment, and treatment consistent with evidence-based practice.
- A multi-disciplinary approach where patients benefit from the expertise of physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, occupational therapists, athletic therapists, massage therapists, kinesiologists, personal trainers, dietitians and registered nurses.
- To offer timely and equitable access to service.
- Convenient hours of operation and patient-friendly administration.
- To promote effective communication between physicians, case managers, rehabilitation specialists and our team in the pursuit of patient satisfaction.
- To listen to patients and treat them as individuals.
- Giving back to the community through charitable giving, sponsorships and volunteering.